Monday, July 13, 2009

Lanee

My first impression about second life is really interesting I think once I really start getting into the second life project, it will be a lot of fun and a new learning experience. When I first arrived here and I was told what were going to be doing I really didn’t have an honest clue about second life, but now I think I understand it, a little bit better. The second Life project seems like a lot of work, but I guess when I really get started I will have a better understanding about it and it will be fun. Dr. Giuseppe Russo from the Sbarro institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine, seems like a really intelligent intellectual; who loves his career, and is willing to teach other people that don’t know that much about second life; how it really works.

My expectations out of this experience are to learn some new things. Take what I learned back to my community, neighborhood, family and friends and tell them about everything I learned that was new & what stuck out to me the most. I’m hoping this program will provide me with meaningful and challenging experiences that can hopefully prepare for my life after college. From this experience I’ve learned some new things and they are:
* What a Portfolio is?
* How to dress and make yourself presentable on an interview?
* How to make eye contact and shake hands when meeting a potential boss or supervisor?

No comments:

Post a Comment